Saturday, January 10, 2009

Yea! I Can Blog Again

Well, I'm a little behind on my blogging. I had some kind of virus on my computer and it wouldn't let me upload any pictures to the blog page. But, I just downloaded Firefox as my browser and it fixed the problem! I am so excited!! Anyway, we had a great first Christmas with Sydni. She loved opening her presents. She didn't really care about what was inside, but liked putting the wrapping paper in her mouth.


Sydni's great big piggy bank


Sydni's "First Christmas" ornament
Sydni's 1st pair of baby Uggs....and they're pink. So cute!!


1 comment:

Reba Weaver said...

Mimi and Papa are happy the blog is going again. We love to see pictures of Miss Sydni. She is so precious, sweet, and very pretty!!!!! We really like her New Years outfit! Thanks mommy for all your work!
Mimi