Sunday, January 18, 2009

Crazy Sale

This cute little children's boutique in Yukon (Sorella Due) was having 50% off of everything last night from 6 to 9 pm. Scott, Sydni and I decided it would be fun to go. So, we went to dinner in Yukon with my parents and then got to the sale right at about 6. Little did we know that there would be a line out the door of people waiting for the doors to open! It was so packed full of people. We got in the doors of the boutique and could barely even move. I couldn't even get near anything to see what I wanted and poor Scott was one of about 3 guys in the whole crowded place. I managed to pick out one outfit and a couple of boxes of Trumpette socks for Sydni and my mom found a cute outfit too. By the time we were ready to check-out the line was soooooo long. Sydni had only slept for 30 minutes all day (because that's just how she is)...probably why she sleeps so well at night, so I am not complaining, and it was about time for her to eat. She was getting a little cranky so I just decided that I was going to put the stuff back and leave. I had run into my sweet friend Laura who I used to work with at Tronox and she was already in the horrendous line. She offered to get my things for me so that I wouldn't have to put them back. Thanks to Laura, Sydni will have a couple more cute new outfits and socks to wear. Thanks Laura!!

2 comments:

Reba Weaver said...

I would love to go back to that boutique sometime. I thought there things were really cute. It will be fun to see Miss Sydni showing off her new outfits and socks. I would have love to have seen Scott in there. He is such a good guy!
Mimi

Laura Manwell said...

Aw! I just read this! You are so welcome, anything for sweet Sydni! I was glad to be far enough in line that I was sticking it out for you (and our friend Kasen). :-)