Sunday, November 2, 2008

1st Halloween




We didn't get Sydni a costume for her first Halloween. We just decided that she was too little to trick-or-treat, but now I am kind of regretting it after seeing some of the cute little costumes! Oh well. She wore her cute little Halloween orange onesie with spiders on it. We spent her first Halloween visiting my grandmother and helping her get ready for her Halloween costume party. Then, Sydni, my mom, and I went to the mall where they have trick-or-treating for the kids. Sydni enjoyed strolling around looking at all of the kids in their costumes. Later that evening we just passed out candy to the few trick-or-treaters that came to my parents house. All in all it was a very mellow, relaxing first Halloween for Sydni, but we had fun.

1 comment:

Reba Weaver said...

She is just precious in this outfit. What am I saying she is in all her outfits.
Mimi