Saturday, November 28, 2009

Genius Baby

Well, apparently Sydni is a genius child. =) Scott, Sydni and I went to Red Lobster this evening and we received compliments on her from two different parties, so I just have to brag on her. The first was an older gentleman who said "She is such a well-behaved child. You must be so proud of her." Then he went on to say that she acts better than most adults. I thought that was so sweet of him. Then, there were a couple of ladies sitting at another table and they just went on and on about how good she was and continued to say that she was a genius. I'm not sure where they got genius (even thought Scott and I know that she is), but it was cute. My heart swelled up with pride! Sydni was holding up her children's menu like it was a newspaper and was pretending to read it. The ladies said that she acts like a 12 year old. Too funny!

2 comments:

Reba Weaver said...

Well you know I agree with the nice man and sweet ladies. I would have love to have seen her reading her menu. She has such good parents who are training her very well. I LOVE YOU SYDNI!
Mimi

Reba Weaver said...

Thank you Lori for doing the blog again. I really enjoy it.
Reba