Friday, May 22, 2009

Sydni-11 Months

Sydni's favorite thing to do now is explore. She LOVES scooting all over the house getting into mischief. I don't think she is going to crawl on her knees. She just scoots everywhere on her bottom and she's fast! She heads straight for Bullet's food and water dishes and dumps them out on the floor. She also likes to hand Bullet her pacifier and throw things at him. Poor Bullet! Also, she has developed a new thing of sticking her tongue out often. I'm surprised her lips and chin aren't chapped. Here are some of her 11 month photos...several of which her tongue is hanging out of her mouth.

This is her scooting position. She was in action taking off across the studio.



5 comments:

Reba Weaver said...

You're such a "CUTIE"!!! I had so much fun playing with you this past weekend. I love to see you skooting all over the place!
I LOVE YOU!

Reba Weaver said...

I think you look cute sticking your tongue out or whatever you do. I can't believe you're throwing things at Bullet. I'm sure you're just playing with him. I'm looking forward to playing with you next weekend and you BIRTHDAY party!!!!

Reba Weaver said...

Lori I like the new border. You're so GOOD!!!

Reba Weaver said...

One year old. You sure have brighten our lives "MISS SYDNI"! Mimi loves you!!!

Reba Weaver said...

HAPPY 14 momths Sydni. I LOVE YOU!!!!!